Join Our Team
Come and be part of one of BC’s most unique and exciting experiences at Malahat SkyWalk! Being a member of our team means becoming part of the newest must-do activity on Southern Vancouver Island. We spend our days in the treetops, sharing our passion for nature and hosting visitors from all around the world.
What makes us awesome:
- You'll be joining a group of motivated, passionate, and adventure loving people who know the meaning of work-hard and, play-hard
- Complimentary employee passes for full-time employees and their dependents to come and show off this beautiful attraction
- Regular staff appreciation events - did we mention we like to have fun at work?
- Discounts on food from our Café and in our Gift Shop
- We are a daytime attraction, so you will still have plenty of time to enjoy your summer evenings after a day of work offering work-life balance
- A unique work environment that keeps nature, hospitality, sustainability, diversity, and continuous learning and improvement at the forefront of what we do
Food & Beverage Service Associate
We are seeking customer service driven team members who are dependable, personable, motivated and organized with a passion for hospitality and tourism. No experience needed for candidates with the right attitude!
Are you an experienced accounting professional with 2+ years experience in bookkeeping, accounts receivable and/or related admin experience interested in working in a unique environment, Learn more about this full-time role here
Are you experienced in a gift shop enviroment showcasing local artisans and souvenirs? Join our team!
Are you safety minded, guest-focused, and experienced in outdoor adventures?
Is staying active, engaging with guests and enjoying a safe environment important to you? Be a part of the team at BC’s newest and first of its kind tourism experience.
Guest Experience Agent
Looking for an opportunity to work in tourism in a customer-facing role?
We are looking for a seasonal/full time, Cleaner who is well-rounded and would enjoy working in the outdoors.
Malahat SkyWalk is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is committed to providing a workplace free of harassment and discrimination. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.