If you are excited about being part of the team building BC’s newest and first of its kind tourism experience, then keep reading. The Malahat SkyWalk is an exciting new tourism project on Southern Vancouver Island. The experience includes a Welcome Centre, a 600-metre accessible TreeWalk through beautiful coastal forest leading to a spectacular spiral ramp that takes you up 40 metres to a sightseeing Tower offering unparalleled views of southern Vancouver Island. The Malahat SkyWalk experience will provide a stunning new perspective on beautiful southern Vancouver Island and will be the newest must-do activity in BC.
We are looking for efficient and safety minded General Labourers that will look for the work that needs to be completed, not wait to be asked.
- Climb to heights and conduct work with proper safety restraints
- Lift Heavy loads up to 70 lbs and navigate construction job site terrain
- Dig pits, trenches and foundations in preparation for job site construction
- Perform setup and cleanup tasks at the job site
- Back-fill trenches and pits when necessary
- Provide Labour support as needed for specialty crew
- Perform general maintenance of construction equipment and vehicles
- Be a Team Player
- High School diploma preferred.
- Basic understanding of construction principals and procedures.
- Ability to operate a vehicle.
- Have a valid Drivers Licence.
- Comfortable working with extreme weather fluctuations
- Good physical health
- Flexible in duties and shifts
Hourly Compensation (commensurate with experience)
Seasonal work will begin May 1, 2021
**We thank you for your interest in Malahat SkyWalk, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.