Guest Experiences Supervisor
Do you act with a customer comes first attitude?
Do you have a proven track record of providing exceptional customer service for customers?
We are looking for a leader for our Guest Experience team who is excited about being part of the team at BC’s newest and first of its kind tourism experience, and who is passionate about sharing this unique experience with local visitors and from around the world.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to)
- Oversee daily operations of Guest Experience Dept with primary responsibility for the Ticket/Pass office functions
- Oversee daily cash out routine in collaboration with finance manager
- Supervise Guest Experience team of up to 15 people including staff recruitment and scheduling for a 7 days/week operation
- Work with the Senior Management team to help meet and exceed company set sales and operational goals
- Understand the company KPI’s and how to exceed targets
- Support sales through leadership and coaching with the Guest Experience team
- Responsible for the administration and day to day operations of the ticketing and POS system
- Maintain a safe and clean Guest Services environment for our team members and customers
- Ensure the compliance of all company policies and procedures
- Hiring, onboarding, training and supervising the performance of team members
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years management or supervisory experience
- High energy, enthusiastic team leader with a proven dedication to customer service
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and customer service skills. Ability to motivate others.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of computers and POS systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to direct the work of others
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environments
- Team Player
- Experience in a tourism desired
- Flexible in duties and shifts; able to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to operate a vehicle; a valid drivers’ license and reliable transportation is preferred as the business is not accessible by public transit
This is a full time permanent position. Salary will commensurate with experience
Competition will close when candidate has been selected
**We thank you for your interest in Malahat Sky Walk, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.**